Inside City Hall
The municipal offices of Newport City are located at the top of Main Street, in downtown Newport, Vermont.
Here you will find the:
- City Manager's office (802) 334-5136 / (802) 334-3891
- City Clerk's Office (802) 334-2112
- Treasurer's Office (802) 334-3892
- Police station
- Recreation Department & Parks (802)334-6345
- Public Works office (802) 334-2124
- Zoning / Assessor's office (802) 334-6992
The City Council meets on a bi-weekly basis, with additional meetings called as needed to address concerns of the city.
The Council is currently represented by:
- Paul L. Monette, Mayor
- John Wilson, President
- Neil Morrissette
- Steven Vincent
- Jacques Roberge
For more information on the council, meeting agendas and minutes, please visit the city website.
Address: 222 Main Street