Yes, You Can Get Here from There!
Welcome Bienvenue to Newport, Vermont.
Whether you are a new visitor to our piece of the Northeast Kingdom, a frequent vacationer, or long time resident, the Visit section of our site will help you get here, get around and find a place to stay. We're easy to get to with I-91 passing just East of the city. (Exit 27 off I-91 Northbound or Exit 28 off I-91 Southbound.)
When you arrive, your eyes will be captivated by the views of Lake Memphremagog, your taste buds will be delights by the different dining options, and you'll be tired out by all the adventures you can go on. So, when your day is done, you can select from numerous lodging options, and be rested for tomorrow.
Here are some mileage measurements from Google Maps to help with your travel planning. (from our perspective)
- 216 miles to Boston, MA (typically 3.5 hours)
- 83 miles to Burlington, VT (just under 2 hours)
- 98 miles to Hanover, NH
- 30 miles to Magog, QC, Canada ( 49km)
- 108 miles to Montreal, QC, Canada (173 km) (under 2 hours)
- 364 miles to New York City, NY
- 188 miles to Quebec City, QC, Canada (302 km)
- 41 miles to Sherbrooke, QC, Canada (67 km)
If you fly into Burlington, VT (BTV) you will find Newport is less than 2 hours drive.
We look forward to seeing you, soon!